August 19, 2011

Celebrating Two Years!

August 5th was our second wedding anniversary, and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! And what better way to celebrate our anniversary than by attending a wedding. It was my cousin Robbie's wedding and he and his beautiful bride were married in the Manti temple. For those of you who have not been to the Manti temple I definitely recommend making the trip out there. I honestly think it's one of the prettiest temples I've been to. It almost feels like a castle. I knew it was in Manti, UT and I was aware of how small a town it is, but I was in awe driving up to it. It's just this massive structure in the middle of nowhere and it is absolutely beautiful. Sorry, our camera dates are a day off...



Robbie and Cara newly married

After the wedding luncheon Zach and I headed down to St. George for the weekend with his family. Friday night we went to the Tuacahn Theatre to see The Little Mermaid- which had the best scenery ever! Then on Saturday we went back and saw Grease. They both were so much fun to watch! Watching Grease brought me back to my senior year of high school when my friends and I were dancers in our high school's musical of Grease. Good times!!
I made Zach stop in Richfield so we could go to Ideal Dairy for their famous (to the locals) "Slush" drinks



Candace and Samantha brought their cute friends

The following Monday we decided to go to our favorite restaurant to really celebrate- Ruth's Chris!! When they sat us at our table this is what we saw.... The card says "Happy Anniversary".

Just setting the mood...

They gave us a free dessert too... I'm laughing cause I wanted to hold up the plate so you could read the writing but then the bananas started to fall off.

Thank you Ruth's Chris for treating us to a great anniversary dinner!

Two years later... It has been such an adventure being married. I am so grateful for Zach. He makes me better in every way. Thank you for always being so positive, especially when I tell you I'm just being a realist. I love you so much and can't wait for the years ahead!




1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Can't believe it's been two years, so crazy how fast that went! That sounds so fun in St. George, I love Tuacahn they put on the most amazing shows! And of course ya gotta love Grease, such good times. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete