The other week we went to Lagoon for the evening with Zach's extended family. It has been a few years since either of us had been there and there were a few new additions, including
Wicked which I loved, but Zach was still partial to Colossus. I don't know how my parents use to take us for a full day during stake Lagoon day... that's just way too long to be there! A nighttime trip was the perfect amount of time. It gave us plenty of time to go on all the rides we wanted to and even hit up the 3-point challenge just before the park closed.
I prefer this ride on top of the Stratosphere in Vegas....
This has always been one of my favorites... only if you get the end seat though
Log ride, which we had nice wet shoes afterward!
This was in front of the Wicked sign, but when we tried to get it in the picture you couldn't see us
Zach's jumper
His prize for the 3-point challenge
i'm jealous! I LOVE Lagoon!
ReplyDelete