For you Olympus alumni out there (or Skyline), you're familiar with the Battle of the Rock. For others of you, that's the annual, rivalry football game between Skyline and Olympus. We basically battle over this big rock and whoever wins has a BIG assembly to celebrate and they get to keep the rock at their school the remainder of the year and paint it either green or blue depending on the outcome... obviously. Last night, Oly sealed their 3rd consecutive victory over the Eagles in an intense game that went into overtime. Oly scored on a touchdown pass in OT and Skyline responded with a fumble. Scott had a great game and I was so proud of him and their whole team. It was a great victory and because of the win, they are officially region CHAMPS...Go
T I T A N S!
Channel 5 dropped in cause it was the game of the week.
I was so nervous at the start!
Matt and Masha were there supporting her brother, Zach
Victory for the Titans!
We love seeing you guys at the game! We need to double soon.
ReplyDelete3 things.
ReplyDelete1. Scott looks just like your dad. I can't believe how grown up he is!
2. Woooohoooooo go Olympus! Eat it Skyline.
3. We go the rock we got the rock hey! LOL!
I will never forget that cheer. We are so excited to go to the game!! We will have to hang out. And you look gorgeous in all these pics. Miss you!
ReplyDelete