October 15, 2011

September

The start of September was exciting. Zach's sister Candace rushed and got a bid from Chi Omega; my alma mater (of sororities)! Now we're sisters twice over. I was glad to see the Chi Os are still the same amazing girls they've always been. Congratulations Candace!



Bid Day 2011

Candace and her long time BF



Utah Football Begins

September 24th was my friend Kimber's birthday. The night before her hubby got a few of us girls together to surprise her. We picked her up from dinner in a limo, and went to Wiseguys comedy club which ended up being a great first time experience. Kimber got harassed a little bit by the comedian which made the night that much better... I love ya K. Walt! It was a great night; cheers to our 17 years of friendship and many more to come!



Caitlan, me and Loni

Our comedian... though I can't remember his name...

No comments:

Post a Comment