Yesterday was the wedding of one of my best friends. Chelsey Rice (now Hale) and Adam Hale were married on a rainy/ snowy, but beautiful April day! The bride, as always, looked gorgeous and the entire day was so much fun! Chelsey and I have been friends since elementary so I felt extremely grateful to be apart of her special day! Chelsey and Adam make such a great pair and we couldn't be happier for them. Congratulations you two!
I know you'd rather see pictures than read about it, so here you go. There are a few pictures at a shower hosted by McKenzi McCormick, followed by some at the bachelorette party Heather Hatch, Kimber Walton and I hosted, and finally, I snagged some pictures at the wedding (with the help of my good friend Joey Rice- thanks Joe!).
Shower
Bachelorette Party!
 |
| We had dinner at the Naked Fish Restaurant |
 |
| The Bride to be |
 |
| The equivalent of the Vegas roll |
The Wedding...
 |
| Cute Barton Family |
 |
| Baby Jane's big debut |
 |
| Baby Jane's photo shoot |
 |
| She is so cute... |
 |
| Sam and Steph |
 |
| The Rice Family |
 |
| The Cupcakes were so tasty! |
 |
| The Happy Couple |
 |
| The Bridesmaids |
 |
| Just Dancing Around with Chelsey's mini-me |
 |
| Me and Zach |
Thank you so much for posting these pics! I wish we were there!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful in these pics!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was as pretty as you Mackenzie. Tell Hannah and Ben that Jane is SO cute. Love you lots
ReplyDeleteEvery event was so much fun! It really was such an amazing wedding and even more amazing that I could have spent all that time with you! Love all the pic's and thank you for taking them of the shower because I can't believe that I didn't take one.
ReplyDelete