December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my 24th Birthday and for the most part it was like any other day, mostly because I had to work until five and then my husband had a final until nine. However, there were a few sweet surprises at work. One good thing about working with a best friend is that you get to see each other everyday, but the downfall is when she decides to plaster your life all over your desk to commemorate a special occasion, like a birthday...Thank you Kimber! The best part was getting a dozen roses from my adorable husband because we weren't able to be together until later. They were beautiful!





2 comments:

  1. Girls!! Are special like a birthday!! Happy birthday Kenz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog look! Way to go Kenz, who said you don't know how to work this;) I love the pics that Kimber decorated with

    ReplyDelete